The Flash Tunnel UV-C Disinfection Chamber is a simple disinfection pass-through system designed for use in any setting, but particularly caters to the needs of those in, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research settings, or food production. Flash Tunnel provides a swift and highly effective method to disinfect equipment, animal feed bags, supplies, packaging, moisture sensitive electronics, instruments, and components to reduce the transfer of organisms. The Flash Tunnel offers a conveyor design to enable a way to disinfect components from a typical environment into a barrier facility without any risk of cross-contamination. Items enter the Flash Tunnel, ride the conveyor that controls the proper exposure time to ensure complete disinfection, and then the items are ready to be collected in a clean environment on the opposite end.
The Flash Tunnel is a conveyor disinfection system that is designed to expose items to UV-C light in a quick and efficient manner from one location to another. The Flash Tunnel will be customized to ensure your specific item(s) have the proper UV-C exposure according to your requirements of time, size, and desired dosage level.
Download the Flash Tunnel Brochure
- The Flash Tunnel can be of belt, roller, or chain style to accommodate the specific product and exposure level.
- Bulbs have a 13,000 hour lifespan.
- Speed and Dosage vary depending on customer preferences
- Easily operated with minimal training.
- No chemicals to store and handle.
- Simple manual timer to set disinfection time.
- The Flash Tunnel has viewing ports to ensure proper functionality.
- The UV-C bulbs are shielded by the metal enclosure which blocks UV-C wavelengths from passing through.
- Emergency stop buttons in addition to traditional start/stop switch
Interior Size: Customizable
Overall Dimensions: Customizable
Power: Approximately 115 VAC, 15 Amps