The Flashbar™ is a mountable UV-C disinfection device that can easily be hardwired into a ceiling or wall, or simply plugged in for quick installation and portability. There are multiple lengths available as well as different styles of light exposure.
Turn any room into an easy, quick and cost-effective disinfection room using our Flashbar™ UV-C lighting system. A Flashbar™ provides a cost-effective method to disinfect instrumentation, beds, tables, tools and other surfaces in a room. By adjusting the quantity and placement of Flashbars™ in a room, disinfection can match workflow patterns involved in the facility’s layout.
Download the Flashbar Brochure
18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 48”, and 64” options available. Lamp lifespan is efficient 13,000 hours.
- Light is spread in an outward manner, ideal for full room disinfection.
- 48” unit produces an efficient UV-C output of approximately 15 mJ/cm2 dosage during a one-minute exposure at a distance of 8ft.
- Light is focused downward, ensuring precise targeted exposure of UV-C light onto specific surfaces.
- 48” unit produces an efficient UV-C output of approximately 30 mJ/cm2 dosage during a one-minute exposure at a distance of 8ft.
- Typical uses include pharmaceutical pass-throughs, research facilities, operating rooms, examination rooms, and other areas that have a high disinfection need.
- Quartz glass is used for the UV lamps as it blocks less UV-C light than plain glass tubes, maximizing the actual output for the same wattage bulbs. Quartz glass also has increased strength to reduce chances of bulb breakage.
- Low pressure lamps are utilized since they produce virtually all their output as UV-C light.
- Quartz glass is used for the UV lamps as it extends the bulb life by providing a better seal of the internal gasses.
- Low ozone production. The type of fused quartz used to make the body of the germicidal lamp determines the emission of the wavelength of the UV energy. Low ozone generating lamps transmit up to 90% of their energy at the 254nm wavelength and typically utilize a doped fused quartz that blocks the emission of 185nm energy.
- Solid state premium ballasts are used as they extend the bulb life by reducing the shock to the lamps when power is first turned on.
- Combined benefits of the UV-C lamps and ballasts extend the rated life of the lamps to over 13,000 hours.
- Replacement UV-C lamps are much less expensive than lamps from other manufacturers.
- No special lamp recycling required.
Easy to Operate:
- Easily operated with minimal training.
- No special room preparation is required.
- No chemicals to store and handle.
Safe to Operate:
- Decontamination can occur with nobody present inside of room.
- Visible indication of when UV decontamination is occurring to ensure room is free of inhabitants.