Turn any room into an easy, quick and cost-effective disinfection room using our Flashbar UV lighting system. A UV Disinfection room provides a cost-effective method to disinfect instrumentation, beds, tables, tools and other surfaces in a room. By adjusting the quantity and placement of Flashbar units in a room, decontamination can match workflow patterns involved in the facility’s layout.
To transform an ordinary room into a disinfection room, Flashbar UV light fixtures are mounted in such a way so UV-C light is emitted on the ceiling and walls to flood the room so that UV light touches every desired surface to produce an organism reduction of 99%.
Download the Flashbar Brochure
- Typical uses include pharmaceutical pass-throughs, research facilities, operating rooms, examination rooms, and other areas that have a high disinfection need.
- Four high output UV-C bulbs are utilized to get optimal intensity, balanced with power usage, for efficient kill.
- Quartz glass is used for the UV lamps as it blocks less UV-C light than plain glass tubes, maximizing the actual output for the same wattage bulbs. Quartz glass also has increased strength to reduce chances of bulb breakage.
- Low pressure lamps are utilized since they produce virtually all their output as UV-C light.
- Quartz glass is used for the UV lamps as it extends the bulb life by providing a better seal of the internal gasses.
- Low ozone production. The type of fused quartz used to make the body of the germicidal lamp determines the emission of the wavelength of the UV energy. Low ozone generating lamps transmit up to 90% of their energy at the 254nm wavelength and typically utilize a doped fused quartz that blocks the emission of 185nm energy.
- Solid state premium ballasts are used as they extend the bulb life by reducing the shock to the lamps when power is first turned on.
- Combined benefits of the UV lamps and ballasts extend the rated life of the lamps to over 16,000 hours.
- Replacement UV-C lamps are much less expensive than lamps from other manufacturers.
- No special lamp recycling required.
Easy to Operate:
- Easily operated with minimal training.
- No special room preparation is required.
- No chemicals to store and handle.
Safe to Operate:
- Decontamination can occur with nobody present inside of room.
- Visible indication of when UV decontamination is occurring to ensure room is free of inhabitants.