The Flashbox is an easy-to-use UV-C disinfection chamber designed for use in any healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. It is used to provide a rapid and highly effective method to disinfect tablet computers, laptops, keyboards, phones, miscellaneous electronics, instruments, and components to reduce the transfer of dangerous organisms. It also offers a way to disinfect components without removing them from the room, which helps minimize the chance for cross-contamination.
The Flashbox contains 1 shelf to support the item(s) being disinfected and plugs into any wall outlet. The disinfection chamber produces an efficient UV-C output of 60 mJ/cm2 every minute to get a calculated 99.9% reduction of MRSA in about 10 seconds and a 99% reduction of Clostridium difficile spores in about 1 minute.
Download the Flashbox Brochure
- The Flashbox contains 6 protected UV-C bulbs to provide increased disinfection coverage of items placed inside the chamber.
- Contains 1 quartz glass shelf to allow for greater capacity
- The Flashbox provides over 1000 µW/cm2 of UV-C intensity. This intensity correlates to a 60 mJ/cm2 UV-C dosage during a one minute exposure.
- The Flashbox’s UV-C output was validated using two independent UV-C Sensors, the Solar Light Company’s PMA1122 Germicidal UV-C Sensor and the General® UV512C Digital UVC Meter.
- Easily operated with minimal training.
- No chemicals to store and handle.
- Simple manual timer to set disinfection time.
- The Flashbox has a transparent door, allowing visual confirmation that the unit is working properly.
- The door contains a safety switch which turns the unit off if the door is opened during an exposure.
- The glass door blocks UV-C wavelengths from passing through, such that it is safe to look through the glass while the unit is running.
Usable Space for items: 14”H x 21.5”D x 21.5”W
Overall Dimensions: 24”H x 24”D x 24”W
Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 3 Amps
UV-C Output: Over 60 mJ/cm2 per minute (1000 µw/cm2)