The Torch- Double Flex is an easy to move, ultraviolet light (UV-C) generator designed for use in any healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. Ultraviolet light is used to provide a rapid and highly effective method to disinfect items and surfaces to reduce the transfer of dangerous organisms. The key advantage Torch-Double Flex provides is a UV-C output from two flexible arms to target multiple surfaces or items that are unable to be properly accessed utilizing traditional cleaning methods or traditional ultraviolet light disinfection systems.
The Torch-Double Flex produces an efficient UVC output of 21 mJ/cm2 per minute at 4 ft.and and 3 mJ/cm2 per minute at 10 ft. At 10ft this means it is capable of achieving a calculated 99% reduction of MRSA in 20 seconds and spores like Clostridium difficile in 15 minutes. Each arm of the Torch-Double Flex offers a 180° radius of options to set the arm to prior to disinfection. The arm can be held at any angle to provide disinfection; angles under 90° provide better coverage of areas such as the underside of tables, beds, and equipment, and a 90° angle (parallel to the ground) provides excellent coverage to the top side of tables, beds, and other equipment less than 46” in height.
Download the Torch-Double Flex Brochure
- The Torch-Double Flex contains four protected UV-C bulbs, one on the top and one on the bottom each flexible arm, to provide increased disinfection coverage.
- Each flexible arm has a 180° turning radius and can be set and held at any angle to provide disinfection of surfaces in difficult to reach locations.
- The Torch-Double Flex’s UV-C output was validated using two independent UV-C Sensors, the Solar Light Company’s PMA1122 Germicidal UVC Sensor and the General UV512C Digintal UVCMeter.
- Easily operated with minimal training.
- No chemicals to store and handle.
- Simple manual timer to set disinfection time.
- Arms are moveable to be moved to any angle to ensure efficacy.
- The Torch-Flex arm is housed behind a protective frame when not in use.
- The Torch-Flex utilizes a delay timer to activate the bulbs after the exposure timer is set.